Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Beginner Golf

[ad_1]

I was looking online today to try and find some sort of video on bunker shots and I came across a great book. Some day's on the course I feel like I have never even picked up a golf club in my life before. Have you ever had one of those days? If you are not a pro I am sure you know what I mean. I will never forget July 21st, 2007. I'm playing a round of golf with three friends I have not played with in sometime.

The last time I played with these guys I was definitely not the best golfer. I probably was the worst out of us all now that I think of it, but anyway I started the round with two bogeys and 4 pars. When we walked onto the seventh tee one of my friends said to me and I quote "I have never seen you play this well you should be at even par but your putter is off" after he said that I felt like I was on top of my golf game. You see my friend was a scratch golfer and I was only one down to him after six holes pretty good for a 17 handicap.

The rest of the day was pretty much the same I ended up seven over which I was very happy with, I lost the match but my friend asked me to be in his foursome a week later for a charity golf event which his team has won 4 out of the last five years. My friend told me with my drives and his short game we were a shoe in to win the tournament. The following week I showed up to the course early to use the driving range and practice greens. When I saw my friend he introduced me to the two other guys we were playing with. One of the guys said your guy with the big driver, I said I guess.

That put some pressure on me because they just needed me for my driver, I was hitting the ball pretty long in July. I told my teams I was confident I would keep my drives in the fairway and even win the long drive hole. I also told them if we land in the sand count me out because I stink in the sand. I know I am dragging this on so here is what happened that day. From the very first tee I snap hooked my drives, I mean I could not get comfortable over the ball, my feet were way off, my follow through was horrible, it was just a mess. I felt like I never picked up a club in my life.

Needless to say I am sure my friend will hold back his invitation this year, we took second place "no thanks to me" and I have not golfed with the same friend since. I thought this was a funny story that is why I shared it with you. Have a great day !!!


[ad_2]

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

DIY AT HOME - Home Projects +++

[ad_1] Are you a Home Projects kind of guy ... or not? Owning a home means having something to do, fix, repair, renovate, and create and more. In order to ensure that all these jobs get done effectively (and improve the value of your home) it is very important that you learn DIY (do it yourself) and become competent .. Dependent on your degree of profitability home projects can surely save you plenty of money. DIY is a learning process and a little help can often be just what you need to become a "Pro" Everyone needs a "pat on the back" now and again. The successful completion of home projects will obviously instill a sense of pride but better still will have your better half acknowledge your success with pride. I find that outdoor home projects such as building a storage shed may also have the neighbors green with envy. There are many home projects that enhance the value of a home, one of the most important being building a wooden deck. By utilizing the best p...

DIY AT HOME - Business Sales Close Plan - Milestones to Close the Deal***

[ad_1] Being with my feet on the sales ground for 25 years in IT, I can recommend that many steps in the sales process need to be discussed and agreed internally and with the business customer to come to an agreed and signed contract. Following this sales process through a so called 'Sales Close Plan', describes all the necessary milestones that need to be agreed from a resource perspective, internally from a supplier perspective as well as from the business customer resource perspective. This Sales Close Plan will enable you to set upfront the right expectations during the contract negotiation milestones during an enterprise sales process. Discuss with your business customer the close plan and have your customer sign/off the Sales Close Plan on timescales and milestones. If each milestone is finalized confirm this in email to your customer so all expectations and potential road blocks keeps transparent and visible to you as supplier and business customer. 1. Identify the Power...

Wrist Watch Camera DRONE!! Awesome Foldable Nano FPV Drone Review

Wrist watch drone Link - https://goo.gl/U6DQX6 Gearbest August Sale - https://goo.gl/m441qf DJI Phantom 3 Huge Discount - https://goo.gl/JMbRvg ( Coupon Code - DJI3seGB ) DJI Spark Huge Discount - https://goo.gl/gSG5fS ( Coupon code - Spark20 ) Da Heng DH 800 Nano FPV foldable wrist watch camera drone unboxing and review India 2017 | Awesome Foldable nano fpv drone 2017 | Best budget camera drone 2017 | Smallest foldable drone with camera 2017 Thanks for watching my video,hit the thumbs up if you liked it and SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more Awesome content. Don't forget to checkout my other videos. Follow Me On ~ https://twitter.com/Vimal_TRHD https://www.facebook.com/TechReviewHD/ http://google.com/+ VimalChintapatlaTR https://instagram.com/vimal_chintapatla/ Music~Cold Funk - Funkorama by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license ( https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1...