For a long time I've been contemplating which Drone was the best drone for me to begin with. I've never flown a drone before and the thought of spending a lot of money on something that could go up in the air and never come back down (or come back way to hard AKA crash) scared the living blank out of me.
I've been watching videos on YouTube on Casey Neistat's channel, Peter Mckinnon, travel feels and really who ever else made a video about drones so I could gage which one was really the best for me. For a moment I thought I would get the Dji spark because of it's price point and size. I then realized that its camera wasn't as good, and also only has a 2 axis gimbal. After weighting my options between the mavic pro, phantom 4, phantom 4 pro, and the phantom 3's pro and standard I decided on the Phantom 3 standard.
This is the best choice for me because of the types of videos I make. I don't personally need anything better YET. When I am more of an experienced pilot I will definitely be upgrading to the Phantom 4 pro, and I can't wait to open that box!
Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel
http://www.youtube.com/greekinthecityny
Some of my favorite drone videos from some of my favorite YouTubers
Casey Neistat OMG!!! DJi Spark CAN DO IT!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwfD6Ybb5SU
Travel Feels DJI Drone Wars - Which Drone Is Best For You? Feat. Peter Mckinnon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPI_ZNBL1io
Casey Neistat GREATEST DRONE EVER!! DJI MAVIC PRO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPG1Xa5Uqwo&t=657s
source
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét