Chuyển đến nội dung chính

My Relationship with my Parents

[ad_1]

I truly value my relationship with my parents. The role of my parents and my siblings in my life can hardly ever be overstated. To begin with, I should state that my parents have always provided me with support. Their opinion has always played a significant role in my decision making process. Whenever I had a problematic situation over the course of my life I would needlessly talk to my parents about an issue that generated a seemingly irresolvable dilemma. I could go talk to my father about almost anything. When I was in high school and actually all my way through college my parents used to give my valuable advices as to what kind of men I should choose for relationships, what classes I should take and what cloths I should put on. They always taught me something. I can not say that I necessarily followed their advice. The ultimate source that I always refer to when I have to make an important decision is my own brain. I believe that I am smart enough as well as experienced enough to make my own decisions. However, it is always important to consult my parents simply because they might give me a different perspective that I would never think of on my own. Even though their opinion may not be exactly what I am looking for at a particular point in my life, their contribution is extremely valuable. It is hard to explain but sometimes when I get in a really complex position and I feel that I know the answer to a question that torments me I go talk to my parents anyway. Most of the time I am totally positive that I will not take their advice and that my own decision will the one that I will take but but it is just important for me to have my parents hear my story and contribute to my decision. In other words there are times when I need someone to talk to. My parents and my siblings are the only people that I will select for that role.

My parents and siblings provide a great deal of moral support at times of trouble. However, the role of those people in my life is not limited to comforting me when I can not find a way out of a complex situation. My relationship with my brother and sister is somewhat different. Of course my brother and sister support me a lot in almost any situation and I am sure that they are the people that I can count on in case I have a dilemma to deal with. However, there has always been a tremendous competition among us in the family. It was always vital for me to excel my siblings in almost every aspect of life. Back when I was a high school student I felt like I needed to pick better grades in all the classes that we took together. When it was time for me to pick a university to apply to I always had to know what schools my brother and sister applied to so that I could apply to a better one. That ultimate desire to be the best in the family has always dominated my personality. At this point I can not say for sure whether it is a good or bad thing. Sometimes I happened to excel in something and that greeted me strict satisfaction. Other times I would sustain a noticeable failure and that would just devastate me completely. Never mindless, now that I can take a look back at my entire life and consciously evaluation everything I ever did I can confidently state that I would not have accomplished most of the things that I have ever done in my life had I not have my siblings. They were the source of my energy and my drive that motivated and inspired me to persevere and keep going even when a situation was bleak and hopeless. My brother and sister are that people that I have to thank for almost everything that I have achieved over the course of my life. I did not realize that when I was younger. Now I can clearly see their role in my life.


[ad_2]

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

DIY AT HOME - Home Projects +++

[ad_1] Are you a Home Projects kind of guy ... or not? Owning a home means having something to do, fix, repair, renovate, and create and more. In order to ensure that all these jobs get done effectively (and improve the value of your home) it is very important that you learn DIY (do it yourself) and become competent .. Dependent on your degree of profitability home projects can surely save you plenty of money. DIY is a learning process and a little help can often be just what you need to become a "Pro" Everyone needs a "pat on the back" now and again. The successful completion of home projects will obviously instill a sense of pride but better still will have your better half acknowledge your success with pride. I find that outdoor home projects such as building a storage shed may also have the neighbors green with envy. There are many home projects that enhance the value of a home, one of the most important being building a wooden deck. By utilizing the best p...

DIY AT HOME - Business Sales Close Plan - Milestones to Close the Deal***

[ad_1] Being with my feet on the sales ground for 25 years in IT, I can recommend that many steps in the sales process need to be discussed and agreed internally and with the business customer to come to an agreed and signed contract. Following this sales process through a so called 'Sales Close Plan', describes all the necessary milestones that need to be agreed from a resource perspective, internally from a supplier perspective as well as from the business customer resource perspective. This Sales Close Plan will enable you to set upfront the right expectations during the contract negotiation milestones during an enterprise sales process. Discuss with your business customer the close plan and have your customer sign/off the Sales Close Plan on timescales and milestones. If each milestone is finalized confirm this in email to your customer so all expectations and potential road blocks keeps transparent and visible to you as supplier and business customer. 1. Identify the Power...

Wrist Watch Camera DRONE!! Awesome Foldable Nano FPV Drone Review

Wrist watch drone Link - https://goo.gl/U6DQX6 Gearbest August Sale - https://goo.gl/m441qf DJI Phantom 3 Huge Discount - https://goo.gl/JMbRvg ( Coupon Code - DJI3seGB ) DJI Spark Huge Discount - https://goo.gl/gSG5fS ( Coupon code - Spark20 ) Da Heng DH 800 Nano FPV foldable wrist watch camera drone unboxing and review India 2017 | Awesome Foldable nano fpv drone 2017 | Best budget camera drone 2017 | Smallest foldable drone with camera 2017 Thanks for watching my video,hit the thumbs up if you liked it and SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more Awesome content. Don't forget to checkout my other videos. Follow Me On ~ https://twitter.com/Vimal_TRHD https://www.facebook.com/TechReviewHD/ http://google.com/+ VimalChintapatlaTR https://instagram.com/vimal_chintapatla/ Music~Cold Funk - Funkorama by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license ( https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1...