I met up with my friend Tony and I wanted to show you guys how easy it is to pick up the Spark and start flying. I think this drone is the perfect starter drone. I also think it can shoot cinematic shots.
Link to OTG cable I was using - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-otg-on-the-go-micro-usb-to-usb-type-a-adapter-cable-black/4644300.p?skuId=4644300&extStoreId=&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=bd2cd7a0-d205-45e6-9880-c2368fb85222&ksprof_id=14&ksaffcode=pg147384&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2
Music Info:
Take It Easy by MBB https://soundcloud.com/mbbofficial
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported— CC BY-SA 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/8DAL4muQUC8
–––
• Contact the artist:
mbbofficialmusic@gmail.com
https://www.youtube.com/c/mbbintros
https://twitter.com/mbbmusic
–––
• F.A.Q:
How to use music
https://goo.gl/zNKFGu
–––
• Main Playlists:
Artists: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8...
Genres: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8...
Moods: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8...
–––
• Follow us:
https://goo.gl/BBxPNx
https://goo.gl/WJnMWV
https://goo.gl/5EgBhP
SoundCloud
https://goo.gl/KfElaU
Google+
https://goo.gl/eDXHbT
Show Me by Dj Quads https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/SlA9HLlFRkw
–––
• Contact the artist:
Johanlilja@live.se
https://twitter.com/DjQuads
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC08R...
https://www.instagram.com/djquads/
–––
• F.A.Q:
How to use music
https://goo.gl/zNKFGu
–––
• Main Playlists:
Artists: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8...
Genres: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8...
Moods: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8...
–––
• Follow us:
https://goo.gl/kYbVSb
https://goo.gl/WJnMWV
https://goo.gl/5EgBhP
SoundCloud
https://goo.gl/KfElaU
Google+
https://goo.gl/eDXHbT
Funky Music - by Dj Quads https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/7y1mi7ggtt0
–––
• Contact the artist:
Johanlilja@live.se
https://twitter.com/DjQuads
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC08R...
https://www.instagram.com/djquads/
–––
• F.A.Q:
How to use music
https://goo.gl/zNKFGu
–––
• Main Playlists:
Artists: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8...
Genres: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8...
Moods: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8...
–––
• Follow us:
https://goo.gl/kYbVSb
https://goo.gl/WJnMWV
https://goo.gl/5EgBhP
SoundCloud
https://goo.gl/KfElaU
Google+
https://goo.gl/eDXHbT
source
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét