Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Why Do My Pillows Go Flat?

[ad_1]

I stayed at the Hilton last night and slept like a baby. The pillow was so comfortable. It molded to my head and supported my neck all night. The whole experience made me wonder why my pillows are all flat. In fact, I have to buy new pillows every year because they lose their shape so quickly. I had to find out what made the hotel pillow so superior.

I started by examining the hotel pillow. It had a feather inner core surrounded by a 700 fill power White Goose Down, whatever that means. So, I went to the computer and did a little research. First of all, the higher the fill power, the higher the quality of the pillow. A pillow with an 800 fill power will be the most resilient and last the longest while maintaining the same level of support for many years. Did you catch that, for many years. A good quality pillow should have at least a 600 fill power. Now, to purchase a high power filled pillow with goose down you are looking at anywhere between forty and one hundred dollars. Which seems crazy, right? Maybe. I needed to do some more research.

Next, I looked at the pillows I use home. I always buy those cheap Walmart pillows made with the polyester fiber fill. It doesn't even list the power fill, probably because it's so low. No wonder it goes flat so fast. Besides the fact that it is filled with polyester fiber opposed to goose down and it has no inner core. However, you can purchase two jumbo pillows for less than fifteen dollars or a body pillow for under twenty. But, they are low quality and go flat so is it worth it?

Now the big question is why the Hilton, and I am sure other hotels, provide such expensive pillows to their customers. Why not but the cheap pillows? Well think about it. A quality pillow with 800 fill power will last for many years. I found some products that claim they will keep their form for up to fifteen years. If that is so, hotels only need to invest in new pillows every ten year or so, instead of yearly, besides the fact that the quality pillows are so much more comfortable which is great for customer relations and business.

At this point of my research and thought process I started hitting myself. Get a clue. No more Walmart pillows. No more polyester fiber fill or set of jumbo pillows for under fifteen dollars. No more replacing pillows every year. I'm buying an expense goose down, 800 fill power pillow that will last a decade. Can't wait.


[ad_2]

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

DIY AT HOME - Home Projects +++

[ad_1] Are you a Home Projects kind of guy ... or not? Owning a home means having something to do, fix, repair, renovate, and create and more. In order to ensure that all these jobs get done effectively (and improve the value of your home) it is very important that you learn DIY (do it yourself) and become competent .. Dependent on your degree of profitability home projects can surely save you plenty of money. DIY is a learning process and a little help can often be just what you need to become a "Pro" Everyone needs a "pat on the back" now and again. The successful completion of home projects will obviously instill a sense of pride but better still will have your better half acknowledge your success with pride. I find that outdoor home projects such as building a storage shed may also have the neighbors green with envy. There are many home projects that enhance the value of a home, one of the most important being building a wooden deck. By utilizing the best p...

DIY AT HOME - Business Sales Close Plan - Milestones to Close the Deal***

[ad_1] Being with my feet on the sales ground for 25 years in IT, I can recommend that many steps in the sales process need to be discussed and agreed internally and with the business customer to come to an agreed and signed contract. Following this sales process through a so called 'Sales Close Plan', describes all the necessary milestones that need to be agreed from a resource perspective, internally from a supplier perspective as well as from the business customer resource perspective. This Sales Close Plan will enable you to set upfront the right expectations during the contract negotiation milestones during an enterprise sales process. Discuss with your business customer the close plan and have your customer sign/off the Sales Close Plan on timescales and milestones. If each milestone is finalized confirm this in email to your customer so all expectations and potential road blocks keeps transparent and visible to you as supplier and business customer. 1. Identify the Power...

Wrist Watch Camera DRONE!! Awesome Foldable Nano FPV Drone Review

Wrist watch drone Link - https://goo.gl/U6DQX6 Gearbest August Sale - https://goo.gl/m441qf DJI Phantom 3 Huge Discount - https://goo.gl/JMbRvg ( Coupon Code - DJI3seGB ) DJI Spark Huge Discount - https://goo.gl/gSG5fS ( Coupon code - Spark20 ) Da Heng DH 800 Nano FPV foldable wrist watch camera drone unboxing and review India 2017 | Awesome Foldable nano fpv drone 2017 | Best budget camera drone 2017 | Smallest foldable drone with camera 2017 Thanks for watching my video,hit the thumbs up if you liked it and SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more Awesome content. Don't forget to checkout my other videos. Follow Me On ~ https://twitter.com/Vimal_TRHD https://www.facebook.com/TechReviewHD/ http://google.com/+ VimalChintapatlaTR https://instagram.com/vimal_chintapatla/ Music~Cold Funk - Funkorama by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license ( https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1...