DIY AT HOME - How to Whiten Your Teeth at Home - Cheap DIY VS Professional Bleaching - Shocking Results $$$
[ad_1]
With this teeth whitening review I hope to lift a few myths and help you to make the right decision for you.
Firstly, my teeth had always been an off white, but over the years they stained and became a yellow color, coffee and cigarettes are my down fall. I attended the dentist two years ago and paid for a professional teeth whitening service, he made molds and I had to wear a teeth bleaching gel while I slept.
Sounds easy, but the bleaching gel irritated my teeth, making them very sensitive to hot and cold foods. The gel spilled out over the molds, which I swallowed making my stomach ill.
My dentist had charged me $ 600 for this bleaching treatment but I could not continue to wear the molds, my teeth remained yellow and also took a few weeks for the sensitivity to decrease.
I searched on line for a teeth whitening product I could use, had proven results and did not make my teeth sensitive. Then I came across the Kardashian smile, a teeth whitening pen which you just rubbed on your teeth at any stage, making them shades lighter in minutes. I decided to try the bleaching pen to whiten my teeth at home. The three girls had given their seal of approval, I found the effects of using this pen were very quick, my teeth were shades lighter in minutes, after a week the difference was unbelievable.
My teeth were shades whiter within days, the bleach did not make my teeth sensitive.
Shocking Results
The results of the two teeth bleaching products shocked me, the professional and very expensive product irritated my teeth too much for me to continue using it, for me the molds and gels were too strong and far too expensive compared with the DIY product, which was cheap and worked instantly.
Over all I was very impressed with the Kardashian Smile teeth whitening product, my only downside with this home teeth whitening product is sometimes it is difficult to use on hard to reach places.
[ad_2]
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét